Thursday, March 21, 2019

HERE COMES THE SUN


Last night there was a super moon.  It was OK but we got out to see it too late and it was too far above the horizon to be really big.  I also do not have my good camera with me, deciding it just took up too much room and was too heavy.  My little Nikon point and shoot has been doing pretty well.  Here are a couple shots of our sunrise at sea this morning.

All of today's pictures have been reduced in size and density which makes them much faster to upload.  If you are clicking on them to see larger versions these will be more grainy but the trade off seems to be worth it.




We are a little over half way to Bora Bora which is our next stop.  There we all purchased one shore excursion which will take us by boat to a snorkeling spot.
 Bora Bora, stop 5, is hidden by the control panel which I can't remove.
Lastly for today I have a picture of last nights Towel Art.  What's that?  Each evening while we are at dinner our room attendant comes in to refresh our towels and turn down the sheets etc.   Each night we get some new creature sitting on the bed to greet us.  I have not been taking their pictures because I know from past experience that they get better as the cruise progresses.  Last night critter made us both laugh so I decided to start sharing some of them with you.  I don't know what this little guy is but he certainly made us smile and he is sitting on the couch with us enjoying the ride.

Reminds me of the photo of Peanut, our cat, below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Posted Video

F or those of you who get our postings via email I have discovered, or I should say rediscovered, that video links do not post with the e-ma...