Friday, June 24, 2016

GNP DAY ONE

We arrived safely early this afternoon at our campground just outside Glacier National Park after a slow and sloppy drive in the rain.  We are being treated to on and off showers, heavy at times, and some wind.  We have a lovely campsite with plenty of room.  I would post photos except our internet coverage here is pretty much limited to simple web access and e-mail.  Too slow for much else and that is Verizon 4G!  Just glad for decent e-mail service.  I will post one photo here and see how it goes.  May need to save most for after we get into better coverage.

The weather forecast seems to be promising us at least one good, clear day and possibly two.  I think a campfire will have to wait.  Probably movie night tonight - Avatar.

The alien spaceship I was trying to photograph just escaped into the clouds as I snapped the shutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posted Video

F or those of you who get our postings via email I have discovered, or I should say rediscovered, that video links do not post with the e-ma...