Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Zion River RV Park

Just a quick note to say that we arrived from Vegas in good time at our RV park near Zion National Park and are all set up and taking it easy.  Yours truly is a little under the weather right now so not pushing it.  Might just be that I have not been hydrating like I should have been and it is catching up with me.  Hopefully 100 gallons of water and some Motrin will clear things up.  It is beautiful here, 84 with a light breeze and lots of shade trees.  I will attempt to add a picture to this post later.  I am using the campground's free WIFI and so far it has been pretty good.  I have added our Location to this post so can see where we are if you are interested.  If you are reading this in e-mail form you can log on to the Blog by clicking on title at the top of this post and then you can click on the Location to see a map.
View 1 from the park.

View 2


 These pictures are nothing spectacular but they are all I can manage this afternoon.  It to a very long time to upload them so there may not be a lot more until we get a better connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posted Video

F or those of you who get our postings via email I have discovered, or I should say rediscovered, that video links do not post with the e-ma...