Sunday, May 6, 2012

Zion to Bryce Canyon



We left Zion this morning but got one last treat when we realized that last night was the full moon and it was the closest it would be to earth all year.  We walked up to a small embankment on the perimeter and waited (with a bunch of other people who apparently drank their dinner.... they were having way too much fun for as chilly as it had gotten)  Anyway, I digress.  We waited and were rewarded with a nice view.  I took my camera and telephone lens but Arlyene had to act as my tripod - and she was cold - so this one was the best I could do.  My friend Frank would have done a lot better.  Sorry Frank.

We are in our campsite now near the entrance to Bryce Canyon and hope to go see the HooDoos tomorrow.  That should be our next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posted Video

F or those of you who get our postings via email I have discovered, or I should say rediscovered, that video links do not post with the e-ma...