Thursday, June 15, 2017

LEAVING LAS VEGAS - THE ESCAPE.


One problem with headings like the above - when you have a lot of family left behind they might take exception to my personal opinion concerning the heat.  Even our son Paul says, "Come on dad, it is not THAT bad."  Clearly I am a heat wimp.  It's not them it's me.  Although, I was tolerating it much better this year than last so maybe I was starting to acclimate - just in time to leave.

Anyway, today's report is short and sweet.  We left at 10 am this morning.  Changed one time zone, lost an hour, and arrived here 3:00 local time.  Uneventful drive other than watching the outside temp slowly fall as we gained elevation.  We are now at roughly 6,000 feet and the temp is in the mid 80's.

Friday we are headed to Heber City, UT which is east of Provo and about 180 miles from here.  An easy drive.  More on that later.  Right now I think I feel a nap coming on......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posted Video

F or those of you who get our postings via email I have discovered, or I should say rediscovered, that video links do not post with the e-ma...