Thursday, June 15, 2017

BEAUTIFUL DOWNTOWN BEAVER



All  the shopping and stocking is done.  Arlyene has paid her mom one list visit before we depart .  It appears we are ready to head out - and none too soon.



With some luck we will be in Beaver, UT tomorrow afternoon where it will be more like 88 or 89.  Let the cooling begin!

In the middle of July Arlyene will fly back here and spend about a week checking on  her mom's progress and giving some other family members a break while I house/dog sit in Idaho.  I think as long as I throw the ball often enough and far enough Rusty and I will get along just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posted Video

F or those of you who get our postings via email I have discovered, or I should say rediscovered, that video links do not post with the e-ma...