Friday, August 21, 2015

Good News and Good News


This morning the Cummins supervisor called me about 8:45am and said they had found the part we needed and his mobile tech was on the way over to install it.  That only took about 10 minutes and we were fixed.  Of course I was still a bit nervous about it but we headed out (only about an hour later then we had planed before our little crisis) and everything worked perfectly.  We made the 350 mile trip in just about 6 hours with one fuel stop and one other driver change so we were in our campsite here in Billings a little after 4 pm,   Plenty of time to watch the Seahawks game tonight.

Tomorrow is another 350 mile day to Hill City, SD in the Black Hills where we will stay and explore for about five days.  We will be visiting with two of my cousins in Custer, SD as well as seeing Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse and Devil's Tower.  Maybe I will have some actual pictures to post in a day or two....

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posted Video

F or those of you who get our postings via email I have discovered, or I should say rediscovered, that video links do not post with the e-ma...