Sunday, April 14, 2013

First Update - Coburg, OR

I will spare you the pictures of I-5 through Tacoma and Olympia in the rain.  I will spare you any pictures of hail too.  Days one and two have had plenty of both.  We also developed a problem with the electrical connection between the coach and the Jeep so it did not have blinkers or brake lights.  I worked yesterday afternoon trying to troubleshoot the cause but had no luck.  I woke up about 4 am this morning, my mind in troubleshooting mode.  Later,  I checked some additional fuses.  Turns out two of them were blown.  I did not have any the same size but I made up a temporary that actually worked and got us here without a ticket.  Headed out this afternoon to find some correct replacements.

So it is Sunday afternoon and we are safely parked in Coburg, OR.  At 8 am tomorrow morning we have an appointment with the Cummins facility just on the other side of the freeway to have some annual maintenance done as well as an engine recall.  Hopefully it will all get done in one day.  We will spend a second night here tomorrow night and head out to Medford Tuesday morning with Arlyene at the helm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posted Video

F or those of you who get our postings via email I have discovered, or I should say rediscovered, that video links do not post with the e-ma...