Saturday, April 21, 2012

HOLY COW, CALIFORNIA


Note this is the FORECAST

We are used to not staying outside because it is freezing cold but this blazing hot thing is a little different.  Here in Holy Cow, California it is 112 degrees at our front door, confirmed by two different thermometers.  In the area where the water and sewer connections are, called the "wet bay" I have a remote temp sensor so I know it is warm enough that the pipes won't freeze.  NO PROBLEM.  It is 98 in there, on the shady side of the coach on the inside.  Thanks to the three air conditioners on the Condo's roof (who would of ever though you would need three?) We are maintaining 83 with the temp set for 78.  Traffic here, compared to other visits, is very light.  I guess all the smart people left town. So that is pretty much the news for today.  Visited with my dad for a few hours today and they will be coming over for dinner tomorrow.   We will pick on the Mariners together - most likely from inside the Condo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posted Video

F or those of you who get our postings via email I have discovered, or I should say rediscovered, that video links do not post with the e-ma...