Friday, April 20, 2012

COALINGA TO PALM DESERT

Rest Stop on the north side of Edwards Air Force Base.  About half way on today's trip.
Something happened on our way to Palm Desert today.  We took a wrong turn and ended up on A DIFFERENT PLANET!  It was 105 degrees and 16% humidity as we were getting set up The Condo.  I know you folks in the Pacific Northwest will have trouble relating.  We are staying inside because it is TOO HOT outside.  We are not complaining.  We are just getting used to it. Anyway, had a good trip and made better time than expected.  Even considering California traffic and California drivers.  Don't get me started.

We will be here until Wednesday.  At some point between now and then I will post some pictures of the local activities.  I am sure you just can't wait.  Hey, its our Blob!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posted Video

F or those of you who get our postings via email I have discovered, or I should say rediscovered, that video links do not post with the e-ma...