Friday, June 5, 2015

Capitol Reef National Park


We made it to our RV Park in Torrey, UT yesterday in a timely manner with no issues.  We have very limited internet here and as I write this I do not know for sure if or when it might actually get posted.  Probably no pictures to post while due to slow speeds and erratic coverage.  Perhaps if I stick to text only I can make this post work.

Today we were set to make our first run into the park however as I write this is is very dark and raining pretty hard with thunder and lightning.  This was in the forecast and not a surprise.  In fact we went for a walk and watched it coming.  I have picture of that to post later.

So today is a stay at home, stay inside day but that is OK because we will be here a full week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posted Video

F or those of you who get our postings via email I have discovered, or I should say rediscovered, that video links do not post with the e-ma...