Thursday, January 1, 2015

SNOW IN LAS VEGAS


Well I am here to tell you that the snow in Las Vegas on New Year's Eve was somewhat overrated.  It DID snow.....technically... but most of the rest of the country would get a good laugh out if it.  Still, the wind chill was 20 degrees that morning and that is plenty cold enough for us.

Thought I would share a couple pictures with you of our snow storm.

View of the blizzard out our front windshield.

See...I told you...real snowflakes.
And finally........


Wait for it ........


A picture of the vast accumulation

.
On top of the rear view mirror cover.  You can click on this picture to enlarge if you can see the pile of snow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Posted Video

F or those of you who get our postings via email I have discovered, or I should say rediscovered, that video links do not post with the e-ma...