Sunday, September 12, 2010

I'm baaaack...

Well, I enjoyed a month or so (the only thing I count is treats) at our boat, Denita. I was happy to get back here to Port Susan however because I was concerned about the small critters getting out of control. I have been working hard to keep the population down which is something I don't have to do on the boat. Around there everything is way bigger then me.

So today I am frustrated because it is too wet outside for my little pink feet. I guess I will just have to sit it out here inside and watch the football game with the humans. Could be worse I suppose. We could be in the boat, crossing the Straits in a storm - been there, done that!

Gizmo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posted Video

F or those of you who get our postings via email I have discovered, or I should say rediscovered, that video links do not post with the e-ma...